Monday, April 20, 2009

Why my sister is better than Superman





Sure Superman is faster than a speeding bullet on land and in the air but how does he stack up against my sister, Angie, who just finished the SLC 1/2 Marathon with me last weekend?





Lets see...




Did Superman ever run a 1/2 Marathon? I don't really know for sure, but it seems awfully likely that he has - or that he could.



Did Superman ever run a 1/2 Marathon with Kyptonite in his back pocket - 'Enduring to the End' despite sleep deprivation, asthma and an injured foot?







I think not.












And this, my friends, is why MY SISTER is much more impressive than Superman.



Congrats Ang!!!


2 comments:

Anjeweea said...

WOW! Big sis is in tears. What an incredible experience to share with my little sis. I had doubts I would finish the race, but next to me were the encouraging words, you can do it, you’re doing great. You never once left me to get a better time. I have a once in a lifetime moment I share with you, finishing a half marathon. I am going to work hard and go for the full marathon next year. Another accomplishment I would love to again share with you, my little sister.

Thank you. I Love You.

Unknown said...

I think superman is way less stacked. ;)